An aircraft, IIyushin II-18, with 39 people on board, 32 passengers and 7 crew members, has crashed in Bulunsky of Yakutia, Siberia. “The Il-18 plane, which...
Tag - plane crash survivor
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”