KATHMANDU – Nepal on Thursday banned the popular online game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), saying its violent content had a negative impact...
Tag - online game
- Nepal bans online game PUBG citing negative impact on children
- House of Khan: Pakistani finds fame as ‘Game of Thrones’ doppelganger
- Afghan Taliban bans WHO and Red Cross work amid vaccination drive
- BankIslami Pakistan signs MOU with NUST
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership