ISLAMABAD: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has proposed on Sunday to lower the prices of high-speed diesel by Rs 3.20 per liter.
Tag - oil price
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran