ISLAMABAD: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has proposed on Sunday to lower the prices of high-speed diesel by Rs 3.20 per liter.
Tag - OGRA’s recommendation calls for reduction in petrol price
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”