ISLAMABAD – General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq was the one who enforced Martial Law for the third time in the brief history of Pakistan. On April 1, 1976, in a...
Tag - October 1977
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran