ISLAMABAD- Authorities in Pakistan have ordered the international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), ‘Save the Children’ for its “anti-Pakistan” activities.
Tag - objected
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran