KARACHI – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has decided to take legal action against K-Electric for its unannounced and lengthy...
Tag - NEPRA decides to take legal action against K-Electric
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry