PESHAWAR – Just when the Afghan President Ashraf Ghani was concluding his two-day visit in Pakistan, the Pak-Afghan border once again turned hostile claiming...
Tag - Nawaz Sharif in Kabul
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran