LAHORE – Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday has ruled out a historical verdict, giving the transgender community recognition in the National Census.
Tag - National census 2017 Pakistan
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”