LAHORE – China will invest and set up two coal power plants in Punjab, reveals Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif.
Tag - Nandipur and Quid e Azam solar park projects
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran