LAHORE- Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif has declared to withdraw the internet tax which had been levied through a statutory regulatory order, (SRO).
Tag - momentum
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”