NEW DELHI – The recent political scenario in Pakistan and mounting pressure on Nawaz Sharif’s government has begun to perplex Indian government. India’s...
Tag - Modi worried over mounting problem for Nawaz: Indian paper
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry