ISLAMABAD – Minister of IT and telecommunication, Ms. Anusha Rahman has said that with the advent of 4G service, an era of accelerated digitization has begin...
Tag - Mobile Service Providers in Pakistan
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry