PNOM PINH, CAMBODIA – Cambodia has imported rats from Africa for the purpose of locating landmines and unexploded ordnance in the country.
Tag - mines and unexploded ordnance since 1979
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”