ISLAMABAD – The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and all banks (DFIs/MFBs) will remain closed for public dealing on January 1, 2014 (Wednesday).
Tag - MFBs. Banking
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”