[dropcap]A[/dropcap] man died in a house fire caused by the overheating of an iPhone 5 battery which was plugged in to charge overnight, an inquest heard.
Tag - Man Dies After Leaving His iPhone Charging Overnight
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran