ISLAMABAD – The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has decided of not using magnetic ink in upcoming polls of Local Bodies (LB) in the country.
Tag - Magnetic ink
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry