NEW DELHI – Some 223,000 people around the world died from lung cancer caused by exposure to air pollution and more than half of those deaths are believed to...
Tag - life expectancy by 3.2 years
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran