LAHORE- Chief Minister Punjab, Shehbaz Sharif has declared to withdraw the internet tax which had been levied through a statutory regulatory order, (SRO).
Tag - dsl
- China Ranks 34th In E-Government Online Service: UN Survey
- University Of California Shocked As Employee Arrested For Suspected Serial Rapes
- Asia Cup 2018: Pakistan Vs India Live Streaming
- Pakistan Values China As Its Most Reliable Friend And Partner
- Pakistan And UK Strengthen Bilateral Relations Into Multi-Faceted Strategic Partnership, Imran