PESHAWAR – Abdul Wali Khan Universtiy was closed for an unidentified period after a student of Media Studies was shot to death on charges of sharing...
Tag - Abdul Wali Khan University closed
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy releases the fifth part from the “Climate Change Animated Series”