LAHORE – Pakistan Cricket Board, following possible clearance of Muhammad Aamir, indicated to help out banned Salman Butt and Muhammad Asif.
Tag - aamir english county
- Nepal bans online game PUBG citing negative impact on children
- House of Khan: Pakistani finds fame as ‘Game of Thrones’ doppelganger
- Afghan Taliban bans WHO and Red Cross work amid vaccination drive
- BankIslami Pakistan signs MOU with NUST
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership