SUKKUR – A Jirga (unofficial tribal court in Pakistan) ordered a family to pay a fine of Rs. 700,000 to the affected side as the 10-year-old boy was convicted...
Tag - A Jirga (unofficial tribal court in Pakistan)
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership
- Lucky Cement records consolidated earnings of PKR 5.80 billion
- Pakistani company becomes world’s first & only ISO 45001 certified pit mining company
- edotco gears towards a future-ready telecommunications infrastructure landscape in Pakistan
- Country can’t run on debt and ordinances, Sherry