BRUSSELS – A woman has given birth after surgeons implanted ovarian tissue that had been removed when she was a child. It is the world’s first case in...
Tag - a gynaecologist at Erasme Hospital in Brussels
- Nepal bans online game PUBG citing negative impact on children
- House of Khan: Pakistani finds fame as ‘Game of Thrones’ doppelganger
- Afghan Taliban bans WHO and Red Cross work amid vaccination drive
- BankIslami Pakistan signs MOU with NUST
- Analyzing BRI and CPEC Beyond Geopolitics: Sensitivity towards cultures and religions, a real test for Chinese leadership