Pakistan is a misunderstood country by the international media. Its nowhere near to what most people say “that its a dangerous country:yes there are places – like in any country – that are risky, but some factors are unique in Pakistan that other countries don’t have:
1. At the first, Pakistan is one of the few countries in the world where you’ll see all kind of landscape and weather. Pakistan have 4 seasons summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring, and land forms, Plains in Punjab, Mountains in KPK, Azad Kashmir, and Northern Areas, deserts and beaches in Sindh and Balochistan.
2. Second, Pakistan in one of the few countries in the world where you’ll find people of all different colors, shapes, and sizes, but they live peacefully.
3. Pakistan has the world’s 5th largest Army. It is amazing to know that my great country Pakistan has the 5th biggest army of the world and also the strongest world no one army as well. It is the one which have the latest technology weapons, but it doesn’t attack on other poor countries and it always helps the other countries.
4. Pakistan is the world’s 7th Nuclear Power With Delivery Mechanisms (Pakistan is capable of launching nuclear missiles on a short notice of 10 minutes), the ballistic missile inventory of the army is substantial. It comprises Ghauri III and Shaheen III IRBM, medium range Ghauri I and II and Shaheen II, and short range Hatf I-B, Abdali, Ghaznavi, Shaheen I and M-11 missiles.
5. Pakistan has the world’s largest salt mine. Khewra salt mine has proven reserves of 300 million tons. This reserve could not be consumed in 600 years even at the rate of lakh tons production per year.
6. Pakistan has a rich culture and tradition. Pakistan is the world’s 5th largest milk producer, 11th largest wheat producer, 12th largest rice producer, 2nd largest Coal Reserves, 3rd largest Gas reserve, 4th largest Cotton poducer.
7. Pakistan is the only country in the world that is a gateway to the Middle East, Central Asia, China, and rest of South Asia.
8. Pakistan is the only country in this world where you’ll find the majority of people who can speak more than one language.
9. Pakistan is the only coutry in this world which was created for Islam, and it is the only country in the world that got its independence on the date corresponding with the empowering night of Ramadan 27 of the year 1366 (Islamic calendar) after the Prophet’s Hijra.
10. Pakistan is the country of some of the world’s best singers, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, The King of Sufi Music. Noor Jehan, The Queen of Melody, Nazia and Zoheb Hassan, the pioneers of pop music in the subcontinent. And Pakistan is the country with the best national anthem