This is especially true for Pakistan Telecommunicationi Company Limited (PTCL) Evo Wingle WiFi signals. Most of the users in Pakistan are customers of Evo Wingle, at least in their homes.
By going through these eight things, you can ensure strong WiFi signals for your device.
- Check that mobile devices are connected to the Mobile WiFi properly.
- Check that the Mobile WiFi is powered on properly.
- Check that the Mobile WiFi is in a location covered by communication networks and that the signal strength is strong.
- Check that the network mode meets the requirement of the local service provider.
- When the Mobile WiFi is used for Internet access, the Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) user name and password must be set correctly. Check that the PPP user name and password are correct.
- If the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service is not enabled and the clients are set to obtain IP addresses dynamically, the clients cannot access the Internet. In this case, enable the DHCP service.
- Check that the network adapters, if being used, are working properly.
- Contact your service provider if the problem persists.