KARACHI – Board of Secondary Education Karachi (BSEK) on Sunday announced results of SSC-II 2017 for Science and General Groups including Special Candidates results.
Success ratio in Matric General Group is 60.95 while in the Science group it is 72%.
Karachi Board Matric General Group Results 2017
23,060 students gave General group exams. Hafiza Romeesa Abrar took first postition with 774 marks among General group students.
Sanowia Akran secured second with 763 and Zujaja took third with 758 marks.
Karachi Board Matric Science Group Results 2017
This time boys clinched the top positions in Science group as Ali Zia Khan took first position with 798 marks, Syed Affan Ahmad secured second with 795 while Lareb Shahzad stood third with 794 marks.
Karachi Board Matric Special Students Results 2017
All positions in Special candidates secured by girls as Faria Mohammad Irfan stood first, Saira Iqbal second and Rameeza secured third slot.
Spokesman of BSEK says that results could be checked BSEK official site.
With 73% success ratio total 112,369 students get passed while 42,132 failed.
According to PakistanTribe’s Education desk, BESK also announced special prizes for position holder students.
Check your result HERE
Karachi Matric board also announced a SMS service to know about the results. Candidates can message their Admit Card number to 8385 for the detail result.
Here you can find the results of 9th Class 2017.
10th Class 2017 Result Online:
According to Board of Secondary Education Karachi, online resuls are being processed. BSEK alo released following information for the students:
- Important Information for the Students
- Roll numbers appearing out of serial at any place in this result should be deemed to be typographical mistakes.
- The Board reserves the right to correct, modify alter or change the results in any manner if they are found to have been irregularly computed or compiled.
- Typographical errors, if any, in this release will not be entitle anybody to interpret the results in his / her favor and to claim any success or advantage or there from. The Board reserves the right to correct such mistakes as and when they come to notice.
- Marks statements will be issued TWENTY DAYS. Marks statements of the Regular and EX. Candidates will be issued to the authorized representatives of the schools/ institutions from the Board. Marks statements of private candidates will be mailed to their address as mentioned in the Examination Admission Forms. No marks statements will be issued from the Board for the said purpose.