ISLAMABAD – PakistanTribe, the largest digital publishing house of Pakistan launched the first phase of summer 17 internship programme for undergrad students of Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
According to details, the programme duration will be 2 months and this will help students to boost their communication skills including reading, writing, reporting and filming.
“We launched this programme as extension of our previous initiatives,” said Shahid Abbasi, founder editor of pakistantribe.com.
“Students can avail the golden opportunity and become the part of the programme through emailing their resume and application at [email protected]” he added, “After scrutiny of applications we take 100 students onboard for further training.”
#PTsummer17IntProg or PakistanTribe Summer 17 Internship Programme details show that candidates could be part of the initiative virtually or by joining Islamabad bureau office.
We launch PakistanTribe Summer17 Internship Programme phase 2 and 3 for the students of Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta soon, said Shahid Abbasi while talking to the summer 17 internship programme desk.
Eligibility Criteria for PakistanTribe Summer17 Internship Programme:
- Undergrad Students of any Public and Private sector universities (Islamabad and Rawalpindi for 1st phase)
- Have passion for becoming communicator through writings, visual content creation
- Have the interest to join Media Industry in future or in need to develop writing, reporting, visual content creation skills
- Willing to learn new things during summer 2017 break for future use
Advantages of PakistanTribe Summer17 Internship Programme:
- Internship Certificate
- Your work will be published with your own name
- Selected candidates will become PakistanTribe’s campus ambassador at your university
- Internees will be the first choice for PakistanTribe Editorial team after completion of their studies
Areas of Summer17 Internship Programme:
- Feature Writing
- Interview and Reporting
Interested candidates should apply before May 30, 2017, by sending their resume and application at [email protected]