Maulana Fazal rejects FATA merger into KP

Maulana Fazal rejects FATA merger into KP |

PESHAWAR – Jamiat e Ulama e Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) rejected the FATA merger into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 

JUI-F chief Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman said during a media talk that the FATA reforms are not taking place and it is just the status that is going to change.

Earlier, a meeting was held at Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam Secretariat Peshawar and was attended by the JUI-F leader Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman, party members and also tribal elders from FATA, Dunya News reported.

He let it be known that there exist certain reservation.

Maulana expressed that unless and until peace comes in FATA, its merger into KP is not a sensible thing to do.

JUI-F let it be known that 20 percent IDPs have returned to FATA while the remaining 80 percent are scattered in other areas.

Maulana revealed that the government’s facts and figures regards to the return of IDPs are wrong.

JUI-F leader also lambasted the existence of blasphemous content over the social media and demanded that the government should carry out operation ‘Radul Fasad’ against the blasphemous content, otherwise JUI-F would gave a call for a movement in this regard.

While responding to a question, Maulana claimed that the public of FATA are alongside us.

About the author

Web Desk

This is's news desk account.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment


Subscribe PakistanTribe’s YouTube Channel