[dropcap]P[/dropcap]riyanka Chopra sure makes the cut when it comes to being one of the top actresses in the industry today. After proving her mettle in acting, this tinsel town beauty has now moved her career trajectory a notch by turning into a tantalizing international pop star.
While much has been said, and written about her career choices and personal life, we bring to you ten most interesting yet lesser known facts about the diva.
1. Most people assume Priyanka Chopra made her acting debut with the film, The Hero: Love story of a spy. However, the bombshell entered the world of acting with a Tamil film Thamizhan opposite actor Vijay.
2. Priyanka, who has a sweet tooth always carries candies with her, to quench her guilty pleasure.
3. For the media she might be Piggy Chops, but her close friends and family simply loves to call her Sunshine or Mimi.
4. Priyanka Chopra’s favourite perfume is Ralph Lauren’s Romance.
5. Priyanka in her childhood learnt western classical music and Kathak and even actively participated in theatre productions.
6. Priyanka briefly trained in various martial arts like Ju Jitsu, Karate and Gatka.
7. Before aspiring to be a model, Priyanka wanted to be an engineer, and then decided to become a criminal psychologist.
8. Now set base in Mumbai, she moved around quite a lot as a kid, and has lived in Delhi, Pune, Leh, Massachusetts and Iowa in the US among other places
9. Priyanka is a junk food addict and loves her pizza and French fries.
10. Priyanka is the first Indian diva to feature in Italy’s Salvatore Ferragamo museum joining the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Marliyn Monroe.