[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ere are some interesting facts about intelligent, beautiful and devoted animals horses. So let’s get it started.
Here are the facts, have a look!
1. Horses cannot breathe through their mouths. For breathing they use only their nostrils.
2. Department stores keep their perfume section near the front of the store because in the Old West, horses pooped on the street. Well, that’s what we call a smart designing of a store with regard to existing circumstances.
3. Horses can do yoga. The bizarre art of horses taming that teaches animals do yoga is practised in San Luis, Argentina.
4. Horses can do yoga. The bizarre art of horses taming that teaches animals do yoga is practised in San Luis, Argentina.
5. The animal that is responsible for the most deaths per year in Australia is the horse. About twenty people die annually in horse riding accidents in this country.
6. Hippophobia is the fear of horses. People suffering from hippophibia may aslo be afraid of other hoofed animals – mules, donkeys, ponies etc.
7. Horses like sweet flavors and will usually reject anything sour or bitter. They always enjoy to be treated to carrots, apples and oats.
8. Horses teeth never stop growing. Horses have to chew rough grasses that wear down the teeth if the teeth do not regenerate an animal would soon be left with nothing but gums.
9. Horses have 16 muscles in each ear, allowing them to rotate their ears 180 degrees. If you see the ears of the horse flop down, it means the animal get relaxed.
10. Ponies live longer than horses and can live well into their 50′s. The average life span for hoses varies from 15 to 40 years old, in captivity they live less.