[dropcap]B[/dropcap]eing a villain is not necessarily a bad thing. After all, it’s not every day that you will have a real-life Superman or Salman Khan looking to beat the crap out of you. In fact, everyone has villainous thoughts every once in a while and that is perfectly normal.
What is not normal is that you may have too many villainous traits. Here are a few common signs of a villain. If you have more than 5 of these, you may well be on your way to being the next villain.
1. You like being a prankster and are famous for your evil, hard hitting pranks
2. You are known as someone who is lazy but very smart ‘if you apply yourself’
3.You know how to scare people with just how you speak
4. You are the person people turn too when they need mischievous plans to be made
5. You take joy from the little things in life. Things like the pain of others.
6. You never forgive and forget.
7. You wear all black. Well, because it suits your soul.
8. You hardly ever laugh. But when you do, it’s a manic evil laugh!
9. You like having a posse. There is no evil mastermind without a posse.
10. Sarcasm just comes naturally to you. Straight answers, you just don’t do that.
11. You are known for having a temper. When you’re in that mood, you’re friends give you space.
12. You’re just waiting in the shadows. Waiting for your chance to take over the world.