Do not throw away used green tea bags, especially if you’re one to drink a few cups every day. Aside from its anti-ageing and weight loss benefits, green tea can also be used as a shampoo.
Read on to find out how to your turn used green tea bags into shampoo:
– Keep the used tea bags in 200ml of water and boil for 25 minutes
– Remove the mixture from the stove and let it cool down.
– Once cooled, add another 200ml of liquid soap and one tablespoon of olive oil.
– If you want to give it a fragrance, you can even add a few drops of essential oil like lavender or rose.
– When washing your hair with green tea shampoo, you won’t need to use conditioner, as the mixture is chemical-free. Simply, rinse it through your hair and then wash off with cold water.