Salman Khan Apologizes And Refrain His Tweets In Favor Of Mumbai Blasts 1993

Salman Khan Apologizes and Refrain His Tweets In Favor Of Mumbai Blasts 1993|PakistanTribe.com

Salman Khan Apologizes and Refrain His Tweets In Favor Of Mumbai Blasts 1993|PakistanTribe.comMUMBAI – Salman Khan withdrew his controversial tweets in support of 1993 Mumbai blast convict Yakub Memon. He appologised unconditionally and aslo said that yakub not but his brother Tiger Memon should hang for his crimes.

On Saturday 25th July Salman Khan posted tweets asserting that Tiger Memon is the main culprit in the Mumbai serial blasts and he should be hanged instead of Yakub Memon.

However, the actor faced severe criticism from various quarters as well as from his father.

The governing BJP demanded an apology from the superstar for allegedly hurting people’s feelings.

Earlier in the day, disapproving of Salman’s statement his father Salim Khan said, “Whatever Salman has written is ridiculous and meaningless. Salman is ignorant of the issue and people should not take him seriously.”

On Sunday, Salman again took to twitter to withdraw his yesterday’s words and made an unconditional apology.

On other hand he said:

He apologized for his tweets:

The Supreme Court had dismissed Yakub Memon’s curative petition against the death sentence earlier. Memon’s execution is set to take place in the Nagpur Central Jail.

Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter and Join us on Facebook

Video

Subscribe PakistanTribe’s YouTube Channel