Nature has placed several properties in vegetables and fruits observing the physical requirements of human body which not only prevent but are also useful in the treatment of diseases.
Ten of these vegetables could be brought into daily use to avoid dangerous and painful diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart diseases.
- Onion is our daily use vegetable. It has is very useful feature. Particularly it possesses such features which help to resist against dangerous diseases like cancer and sugar. Onions contains antioxidant which produces ‘resistance against cancer and reduces the risk of cancer. When onion is cooked at high temperature it reduces a large amount of Phytochemicals which is very useful to reduce the amount of lung and prostate cancer. Use of Onions, Tomatoes, and Jalapeno with lemon juice is very useful for diabetes.
- These small grains have great benefits. According to the research of an international journal daily use of peas can reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
- Broccoli is full of natural ‘antioxidants’. According to a study those who take Broccoli per week, the risk of cancer for them is less than those who do not use it at all.
- It contains antioxidants which reduce the severity of cancer. Whereas, 80% of the requirement of vitamin C can be obtained with one or two cups of its daily use. Cabbage contains resistance against heart and cataract.
- Beetroot contains high quality antioxidants, which boosts the immune system against cancer and protects eye-side as well. It leaves are nutritious and can be cooked like any other vegetable.
- The amount of calories in a medium-sized pepper is just 32, but the amount of vitamin C is 150% of the required human needs that prevent a heart attack.
- Spinach rich of antioxidant, it protects the nerves of the eye and vision protection.
Other useful vegetables:
Green leafy vegetables have sufficient amount of vitamin C, which is a natural antioxidant there’ and prevent heart disease by reducing cholesterol level.
Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter and Join us on Facebook