Four Friends Died After Consuming Home-made Toxic Liquor

Four Friends Died After Consuming Home-made Toxic Liquor.PakistanTribe.Com

Four Friends Died After Consuming Home-made Toxic Liquor.PakistanTribe.Com

SIALKOT – Farewell ceremony turned into funeral as four friends died for drinking poisonous wine in a party arranged to see off one of those, PakistanTribe reported.

According to reports reached at PaskistaTribe, total five friends who had gathered at one of them home were celebrating a party given in honor of Sultan, their friend, who was supposed to leave for abroad.

After drinking poisonous wine, they got unconscious due to which they were rushed to hospital. Four of them, including Sultan died whereas one is still admitted in hospital whose condition is still in danger.

Local police chief told that they were enjoying low standard wine due to which they passed away. Police further told that they have registered the case and investigation are underway. One accused have been arrested.

Poor people in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh sometimes use home-made wine which sometime take them to death due to its poisonous effect.

Earlier last year in October during the Eid holidays, twenty-three people, mostly young men including a policeman, had died while 22 others were admitted to hospital in a critical condition after they consumed home-made toxic liquor in Karachi.

The deaths had occurred in three districts of Karachi and  the victims, aged up to 40 years, belonged to Quaidabad and Ibrahim Hydery in Malir district; Korangi, Landhi, Korangi Industrial Area, Awami Colony and Sharafi Goth of Korangi district; and Mehmoodabad, Baloch Colony, Frere and Preedy of south district.


Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter and Join us on Facebook

Video

Subscribe PakistanTribe’s YouTube Channel