ISLAMABAD – Tasneem Aslam – Foreign Office spokesperson – totally denied the Indian claim about Pakistani boat saying that already it was cleared that no Pakistani boat is missing from our waters, PakistanTribe received reports.
Tasneem Aslam said that Pakistan had already cleared that no boat was missing from our side.
“It has been proven from the contradictory statements issued by top Indian officials that the boat issue was a drama that has now been exposed,” she said.
On new year’s eve, Indian authorities had said that an explosive-laden suspicious boat was coming from Pakistani waters towards India which was blown up by its own crew. Later it was said that by In contrast to New Delhi’s official position, India’s Deputy Inspector General of the Coast Guard on Monday stated that he was the one who had ordered for a Pakistani boat to be blown up in the Arabian Sea on New Year’s eve.
DIG B.K. Loshali, while he was addressing a boat-launching ceremony said in the presence of many Coast Guard officials, openly claimed the responsibility that he was the one who had given the order.
He had said that he was directed to deliver what he was given in written but he want to openly accept that he was responsible for hitting the boat but later it was officially announced that the boat was explosive-laden and blew up itself.
Later he totally denied any statement related to boat and said that he had not given orders to target the boat.
Tasneem Aslam, on all these contradictory statemetns said that Pakistan had nothing to do with boat and officially it was already cleared that no boat of Pakistani waters was missing.
Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter Follow @PakistanTribe and Join us on Facebook