According to the Mobilin’s official announcement the company is continues to strive to bring businesses with the right solutions for their evolving communication needs.
“As per of this process, we are pleased to inform the launch of Mobile PBX solution for business accounts. Under the title of “Smart Office”, Mobile PBX allows customers to deploy enterprise-wide communication solutions utilizing GSM mobility without the added burden or cost of infrastructure deployment.”
The service makes it possible for customers to enjoy all the features of a conventional exchange service, along with other value additions, using their official Mobilink numbers.
“Mobilink remains committed to bringing more dynamic and flexible Enterprise solutions to its customers and evolving the “Smart Office” portfolio to become the one-window solution provider of choice in Pakistan” added Mobilink announcement.
PACKAGE PLANS for MOBILE PBX
• PBX Standard 20 – Rs.2,000 per month – Up to 20 extensions
• PBX Standard 50 – Rs.4,500 per month – Up to 50 extensions
• PBX Advance 20 – Rs.3,000 per month – Up to 20 extensions with Advance service features
• PBX Advance 50 – Rs.6,000 per month – Up to 50 extensions with Advance service features
• PBX Advance 100 – Rs.10,000 per month – Up to 100 extensions with Advance service features
• PBX Advance 250 – Rs.20,000 per month – Up to 250 extensions with Advance service features
• PBX Advance 500 – Rs.35,00 per month – Up to 500 extensions with Advance service features
• PBX Advance 1000 – Rs.60,000 per month – Up to 1000 extensions with Advance service features
With 129, 583, 076 subscribers in the country where more than 75 percent population use mobiles for their personal and professional use, Mobilink is the category leader, sustaining its positions from years.
According to the government of Pakistan’s official data, Telecom sector added rupees 133.4 billion in national exchequer in a single year of 2011-12 with USD 211 million foreign investment from 2003-04.