ٰISLAMABAD – Launched four months back in August, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has extended its ‘Learning’ project, ILM Initiative, till Jan 31.
The program has been launched in collaboration with Click2Learn, which is a comprehensive adaptive online education platform. The initiative, in the preliminary phase, shall enable 5000 talented and underprivileged students to access and benefit from this customized platform of Click2Learn.
This initiative by PTCL is in alignment with the Prime Ministers’ Youth Development Program, enabling youth and marginalized communities to get e-learning education opportunities, resulting in employment and economic empowerment.
The key features of the program include –
- Free 1 year subscription to 5000 deserving students
- A revolutionary system available 24/7 for unlimited learning
- A unique and proven learning methodology for enhanced performance
- Access to curriculum-based rich content developed by subject experts
- A shift in learning paradigm and a key to a successful future
The details and procedure to apply till January 31 could be found at PTCL page for this purpose.
Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter Follow @PakistanTribe and Join us on Facebook