MIAN CHANNU – A sad incident reported from Mian Channu, city in Punjab, where a groom along with five other family members died due to poisonous food, PakistanTribe reported.
Sources told PakistanTribe that six people of same family including groom died today as they ate poisonous food last night.
Police confirmed that two ladies and four men became the victim of poison.
This incident happened in 15/51 L village of Mainchannu.
Also it was told that the father and grand mother of groom were one of the dying people however the bride is safe.
Police have taken the rest of food in custody and started investigation. Doctors told that all the people died due to same poison which were mixed in their food.
Some other people who also ate this food also felt abnormal, one of them is a small girl. Doctors told that the girl is in critical condition and they are trying to save her life.
Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter Follow @PakistanTribe and Join us on Facebook