KARAK – A blast reported in hostel of District Head Quarter (DHQ) Hospital Karak last night due to blast of gas geyser, PakistanTribe received televised media reports.
According to reports gas geyser of hostel of DHQ Karak was blasted last night which caused partial damage in the building. However no causality of any human loss has been reported yet by police sources.
Further two people in Quetta suffocated due to burning gas heater all the night.
Police sources reported that people died as they did not switched off the gas heater and continuous gas leakage caused suffocation.
Earlier last month four cases were reported suffocated in Quetta as they were enjoying the gas heater all the night and slept without switching off the heater which caused their death.
Hospital sources confirmed the causes of death was suffocation due to gas heater.
Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter Follow @PakistanTribe and Join us on Facebook