Gas Leakage Caused A Blast In Home In Hafizabad

Gas Leakage Caused A Blast In Home In Hafizabad.PakistanTribe.Com

Gas Leakage Caused A Blast In Home In Hafizabad.PakistanTribe.Com

HAFIZABAD – Three persons including a woman critically injured  due to blast in home caused by leakage of gas in Bahawalpura area of Hafizabad, PakistanTribe received televised reports.

Three persons got injured in a blast in home caused by leakage of gas. The gas leakage caused a blast in home due to which roof of the home fell down

Rescue sources told that condition of injured persons in not satisfactory however they are under treatment in local hospital.

Earlier in Gujranwala a man and his wife were suffocated due to gas leakage in People’s Colony last week.

Reports said Attique, 34, and his wife Naushin, 32, went to bed without switching off the gas heater in their room. Sometime in the night, the heater went off due to low gas pressure and the couple suffocated because of gas leakage.

Further in Chungi Amrsadhu the same incident tool place where a gas cylinder blasted and eight persons injured two of which are in critical condition.

Rescue soources told that all the people were rescued in time but two of the injured are not in good condition however they are being treated in hospital.


Do you have information you wish to share with PakistanTribeCom? Email our News Desk to share news tips, reports and general feedback. You can also email the Blog Desk if you have an opinion or narrative to share. Follow PakistanTribe on Twitter and Join us on Facebook

Video

Subscribe PakistanTribe’s YouTube Channel