Being the wife of Mark, she got already much fame besides being the key team member at the world’s social network.
In her first-ever television interview to NBC’s “Today”, Priscilla’s 10 major things were listed as follow (Courtesy of ‘Today’):
- Chan has no issues with her husband’s “hoodie” habit, as long as the hoodies are clean and not worn to events such as weddings.
- Education is “an incredibly personal issue” for her.
- She “was really uptight” while growing up.
- She is fluent in English, Spanish, and Cantonese.
- She was voted “class genius” in high school.
- She wants to become a mother one day.
- She and Zuckerberg love taking care of their Hungarian Sheepdog, Beast.
- She finds it odd that people are curious about her, telling Guthrie, “I’m just someone who’s training to be a doctor.”
- The first time she met Zuckerberg was while waiting in line for the bathroom at a fraternity party at Harvard University.
- She wishes more people could see Zuckerberg the way she sees him.