Sending files like photos, documents, videos etc could be sent through Skype on Windows.
Following are the steps – in shortest possible time to send a file – for this. This starts with turning your device on and turning Skype off.
You have to do these tasks for sending a file in the shortest time ever.
- Skype for Windows desktop installed with a shortcut or pin-to-Start which allows you to start it in one step.
- Automatic sign-in enabled.
- The name of the file you want to send.
- Start Skype.
- Search for the group or contact you want to send the file to.
- Select it from the search results.
4. Search for your file name using the Search charm in Windows 8 (Win+F) or the Start menu in Windows 7.
5. Right click or tap-and-hold the file in the search results.
6. Select Open file location.
Done! Taking a total of seven steps, this is the least steps method to transfer a file via Skype.