About an hour a walk on treadmill burns only 231 calories and half an hour jogging burns 238, says experts.Certified Trainer Craig Ballentyne says that there is hardy any difference sitting on couch and walking on treadmill as both burn the same calories.
He suggest Calorie Burn Acceleration workouts from Kate Vidulich, a certified train to burn a lot of you fat.
According to him a 10 minute work out will burn about 200 calories while putting some more time can burn up to 1000 calories.
Here’s an Intermediate Level Calorie Burn Accelerator from Kate…
Workout 1: 10 Minute Workout from 1000 Calorie Accelerators System
You have to keep these three things in mind before you start the workout:
– One round means doing 20 seconds per exercise with 10 second rest
– Do not rest between exercises
– Do all rounds of the exercise before moving to the next
1 – Inverted Rows – 4 rounds of 20-10
Here are 3 quick tips on the correct form for Total Body Extensions:
– Only do a quarter squat. This is a conditioning move, so the idea is to do quick, powerful reps.
– Squeeze your glutes, calves and shoulder blades together as you explode up
– Brace your core hard the entire time. This will help you control the movement and get more quality reps.