Due to the above mentioned inside, FaceTime is gaining popularity among digital generation across the globe even its replacing Microsoft’s Skype because of its integration facility and other powerful options.
If you have FaceTime in your gadget then it’ll synchronize your contact list and if the connectivity is good, the App will provides much better audio and video services as compare to Skype.
The app does not require the FaceTime client to be running to receive a call which saves battery.
The Most convenient feature regarding FaceTime is that the Calls can be made between any FaceTime compatible devices, i.e. from iPhone to Mac, from iPad to iPod touch but remember the FaceTime only works on Wi-Fi.
Following are some steps if you have lost or missed the FaceTime app,What you need to do is just,
- First of all, check the region from where you have purchased your device.
- Go to the setting option of your device, jump over the General option followed by Restrictions.
- You will find the Enable and Disable option for Camera here.
- Keep in mind that if you Disable your camera, It will disable your FaceTime as well.
- So Enable the Camera and Update the Newest Version of your iOS Device.
- Now you have to Restore your device which will erase all your previous user Data.
- Restore Session will be followed by Configuration of your Device in which you will confirm your language and region.
- Back up your device to iCloud or iTunes.
- Your computer’s language, country, and date and time are set correctly when you are Setting and restoring.
We hope that by applying the above mention steps, you have your FaceTime app now.
FaceTime is currently incompatible with non-Apple devices or any other video calling services.
You can place your call from supported devices to any phone number or email address that is registered to the FaceTime app.
A single email address can be registered to the multiple devices and a call placed to that email address will ring on all of the devices simultaneously.