WWE has summed up such young wrestlers who have achieved championships even whey they were really young.
1. René Duprée – World Tag Team Championship, 19 years and 6 months
René is the youngest of all champions in the history of WWE. He was about 19 and half years old when he got the World Tag Team Championship title. His partner was Sylvain Grenier when he got it on June 15, 2003.
2. Kenny Dykstra – World Tag Team Championship, 20 years and 18 days
Kenny is amazing in sense that he stepped into ring when he was only 15 old. As WWE Hall of Famer Killer Kowalski’s school, Kenny got WWE contract at age of 18, but got first fight at 19. Kenny with his partner Mikey got an incredible win over Big Show and Kane to become the World Tag Team championship title.
3. David Flair – United States Champion 20 years, 3 months and 29 days
Debuted in January 1999 when he was 19, David with his 16 times World Champion father Rick Flair managed to defeat Curt Henning and Barry Windham.
4. René Duprée – WWE Tag Team Championship, 20 years, 8 months and 25 days
René is here again. He defeated Billy Kidman and Paul London with his partner Kenzo Suzuki for Tag Team title in 2004.
5. Hornswoggle – Cruiser weight Champion at 21 years, 1 month and 23 days
Seems not satisfied as the last ever champion in the category, Hornswoggle is the youngest one too defeating a number of big guns including Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore, Funaki, Jamie Noble and defending titleholder Chavo Guerrero during 2007’s The Great American Bash.